. Life Quotes, Thought for the Day, Funny Quotes: Love Your Family

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Love Your Family

They say we can choose our friends, but we can't choose our family. Though, a family in my mind is not always made up of blood.

Growing up in the foster care system, I always longed for my family; or wondered what that even was.

I've come to realize, that family are the people in your life who will be there to hear your cries, to lend a shoulder and to share in laughter and the little joys in life.

To all my family, even those I have yet to meet: I love you. May your lives be filled with joy and may you bathe in the pleasures of knowing that you belong; that you are a part of something special, that you are family.

Thought for the Day- What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories.
George Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment