. Life Quotes, Thought for the Day, Funny Quotes: You are not the Dancer, You are the Dance

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You are not the Dancer, You are the Dance

Recently, I've been reading Eckart Tolle's 'A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose'. It's been an interesting and thought provoking read.

I've struggled in my life with anxiety and obsessive thoughts; this book has really helped me to examine my life and the way I perceive things to be. It's definitely put some things into perspective and helped me to realize some truths as well as be more appreciative- even in those dark moments.

So...Here is The Thought for the Day:

'In life, you are not the Dancer...You are the Dance'- from Eckart Tolle's 'A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose'

No comments:

Post a Comment