. Life Quotes, Thought for the Day, Funny Quotes: The Present-Live There

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Present-Live There

Relish memories from the past; cherish them, but don't live there.
- Jason Hill

It's easy to get caught up in the past. Earlier tonight, my kids were rockin out to some Ton Loc on Youtube...man it took me back. Being a product of the 90's, that was right up my alley.

I started to think about my childhood and the innocence of a 12 year old boy. Those were good times; the best of times. Then it was time to eat dinner and I caught myself still reminiscing. There's nothing wrong with reminiscing, but sometimes we start down that path and end up regretting certain decisions or actions we chose.

Don't live in regret. Don't live in the past or the future. Living in either robs us of our truest gift...The Present- live there.

No comments:

Post a Comment